Make sure you don’t miss out fantastic diploma opportunities available in Canada. Both Male/Female candidates who couldn’t offer the full-time degree programs in Canada are encouraged to apply for these Diploma colleges. Once you complete the diploma from a Canadian college or university, you can make around $30,000 to 60,000 CAD in a year, depending on the industry.
A wide range of Diplomas are offered by Canadian Universities. If you are planning to pursue a diploma course in Canada, this blog will provide you with all the key details about eligibility criteria, popular options, as well as universities offering diploma courses in Canada. There are Few colleges in canada that acacepts students without IELTS to pursue Diploma. To get to know more about Diploma. The details are given below.
Canada Diploma Scholarships 2022-23
- Study Country: Canada
- Degree Level: 2 Year Diploma, 3 Year Diploma for Undergraduate, Graduate
What is mean by Diploma in Canada?
- A diploma is a short course that is offered by the Universities to gain knowlege in a particular Field and in a minimum cost and in a short time. So, it is better than degree for those students who can not afford full degree program.
- Students are allowed to work while studying in Canada so that they can explore different career opportunities while also earning money.
- You can also apply for a full-time job immediately after finishing your degree. This gives students an opportunity to get settled directly after the completion of their degree program.
Types of Diploma in Canada
There are two types of Diploma that you can do from Canada:
After 12th – UG Diploma
Once you complete your secondary education, you move on to further undergraduate studies in prominent fields. Below mentioned are the top 5 UG courses.
- Information Technology
- Business Management
- Pharmacy Technician
- Hospitality Management
After Graduation – PG diploma
- One Year Graduate Diploma: It includes 2-3 semesters of academics which cost around 10,000 – 15,000 CAD. They enhance your skills & employability chances to be in the chosen field.
- Two-Year Graduate Diploma: It comprises 4 – 6 semesters of academics which can cost around CAD 13,000 – 17,000. The major advantage of applying for a two-year graduate diploma is that it provides you with a 3-year work stay back option.
Top Colleges for Diploma in Canada
Here are the top colleges for pursuing diploma courses in Canada:
- Centennial College
- Humber College
- Seneca College
- George Brown College
- University of Waterloo
- Durham College
- Algonquin College
- North Island College
- Luther College
- Niagara College
- St. Stephens College